The exciting new VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The VCP-Cloud Premium Edition Practice Test, including three full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and ePUB formats of VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide from VMware Press, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson IT Certification Practice Test (PCPT) software with three full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams \
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512MB RAM; 650MB disc space plus 50MB for each downloaded practice exam
About the Premium Edition eBook
VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the VMware Certified Professional Cloud exam. VMware Certified Design Experts Tom Ralph and Nathan Raper share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the VCP-Cloud exam, including
- Installing vCloud Director and vShield Manager
- Learning the differences between roles and privileges and the principles of role-based access controls
- Coverage of the vCenter Chargeback Manager product, introducing the concept of chargeback and why it is needed in a cloud environment
- Understanding and troubleshooting vCloud Connector, including identification and functionality of the different components
- Constructing different types of vCloud networks and network pools and the requirements for each
- Creating and modifying vCloud Director organizations
- Allocating and managing vCloud resources
- Monitoring a vCloud implementation
VCP-Cloud Official Cert Guide
is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training