Cisco Learning Labs for CCNP SWITCH 25-hour 90-day labs
This lab set will help expand your real lab experience by providing 16 additional lab topics, including an all-new Cisco IOS Software on UNIX feature that was previously unavailable. In addition, some virtual labs offered in this collection have been reworked to provide even greater understanding and ease-of-use.
To support technology topics that cannot be virtualized, the contents of this lab set have been updated with additional multimedia labs that contain video, Flash, or HTML.
The new Cisco Learning Labs also contains an all-new user interface across all of the labs in this set.
This 25-piece lab curriculum maps to the learning objectives for the SWITCH exam, which, when passed with the ROUTE and TSHOOT exams, will certify candidates for Cisco CCNP certification.
Implement VLAN-based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Verifying Universal IP connectivity using Tcl scripts*
- New Hire Test*
Implement a Security Extension of a Layer 2 solution, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Design and Implement VLANs, Trunks, and EtherChannel
- Troubleshoot Common VLAN Configuration and Security Issues (New Cisco IOS Software on UNIX Feature - EtherChannel)
- Implement Multiple Spanning Tree
- Implement PVRST+
- Troubleshoot Spanning Tree Issues
- Troubleshooting an End-to-end VLAN Solution*
- Implementing a Local VLAN Solution*
- Troubleshooting a Local VLAN Solution*
Implement Switch based Layer 3 services, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Implement Private VLANs (New multimedia lab - Flash)
- Secure Network Switches to Mitigate Security Attacks (New multimedia lab - Flash)
Prepare infrastructure to support advanced services
- Implement Inter-VLAN Routing (New Cisco IOS Software on UNIX Feature - EtherChannel)
- Troubleshoot Inter-VLAN Routing
Implement High Availability, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Plan Implementation and Verification of VoIP in a Campus Network (New Multimedia Lab - Flash)
- Integrate Wireless in the Campus (New Multimedia Lab - Flash)
- Implement High Availability and Reporting in a Network Design
- Implement and Tune HSRP
- Implement VRRP
- Configuring and Verifying a HSRP Solution*
- Configuring and Verifying a VRRP Solution*
- Configuring and Verifying a GLBP Solution*
- Troubleshooting a HSRP Solution*
- Troubleshooting a VRRP Solution*
- Troubleshooting a GLBP Solution*
* New virtual lab.